Virus Issues ?
Call The Best In The Business
Ransomware Demands – Browser Warning Messages – Unwanted Desktop Icons
PC Academy in Leyland are experts in the removal of virus infections & browser corruption repair.
We penetrate the hidden areas of the registry and program files to seek out and destroy all traces of an infection.
You may think just running an antivirus scan will do the job, but you’d be wrong.
In some instances your software may know the virus is there but cannot remove it.
Annoying pop-ups, scam web pages asking you to phone a company, error messages and login issues are all common issues when you have some form of infestation.
- A quick cheap clean will not provide a long term solution to virus issues.
- Our professional software carries out 3 different full system scans to find all infestations.
- We then run a complete internet and browser checker to delete unwanted IP alterations.
- Manual removal of registry entries & program files completed.
Why Don’t I Just Have My Hard Drive Formatted ?
Yes, formatting the hard drive would remove all virus issues.
However, it also means you would have to backup your data and re-install all the software you use.
This is fine if you can find all the relevant install discs, download information & your passwords.
I bet you never thought of that !
PC Academy Leyland would only suggest a full hard drive format in the extreme case that a clean could not be completed.
Prior to a format we would discuss any data you need backing up or software you need re-installing.
We would not carry out the format procedure without speaking to you 1st and that’s a promise.
Professional Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal Service – Only At PC Academy
Tel: 01772 641114
Possible Signs Of Infection Are:
- The browser homepage keeps on changing
- You can’t get off a web page without ringing a company.
- Pop-up advertisements appear.
- Applications and programs are unable to function correctly.
- Your PC is slow or hanging often.
- You keep receiving error messages.
- Opening or closing programs seems slow.
- Passwords of your accounts have been altered.
What is Ransomware, Malware & Spyware ?
Ransomware: Ransomware is a type of malicious application.
The application steals control of your computer or data then demands a payment to restore access to it.
Malware: Malware is a virus that can hide behind infections very cleverly.
They cause harm as they leave pieces behind even after your security tools find and remove them.
Spyware: This virus installs in the computer for the sole purpose of spying on the activities carried out on the computer.
Contact PC Academy Leyland for help if you are experiencing any similar issues.
If your computer or laptop is simply running slow then consider our ‘Health Check’ service.